HOW TO BECOME A SPEAKER, MOTIVATOR OR COUNSELOR.

HOW TO BECOME A SPEAKER, MOTIVATOR OR COUNSELOR.

James Mwang'amba Breakthrough Consult Coach.


Step 1: Be a children's teacher, you will learn a lot about human nature and character from children, because children act real. You can start from a church, school or community that has children. Starting with children is always an easy place to begin.
Step 2: Be a positive influence and a role model to your age mates. If you win their respect and confidence, you can become an advisor they will like to talk to and learn from.
Step 3: To be able to speak to people and an audience. Try being a teacher or a preacher. It helps you to overcome shyness and fear of crowd.
Step 4: Don't be afraid to stand up and deliver. Everywhere you go, school, church, work, public, meetings. Just stand up and deliver. This builds confidence and eliminates fear.
Step 5: Always have a pen and paper in hand to put down any idea that flash your mind. Carry a book with you everywhere you go and read it every second. When you feed your brain with new ideas you will always have something to say about everything.
Lydia Mcharo

That's very true indeed in every way. It's interesting to see that, that's how I became a Public Speaker myself following that order but with some slight variations. Early 2000s I started teaching secondary school kids, and a while later I became a preacher/pastor 😂😂.... In 2006 after I started reading financial & business books by Kiyosaki and others I was an open mouth to all my friends giving them all kinds of advice. And at the time I erroneously believed that everyone can and should be an entrepreneur; a big misconception. And I remember how I used to read everywhere including in daladalas, restaurants, in banks while in queues and sometime even while walking! And yes, till this day, wherever I am I always try to carry a little note book for capturing thoughts and ideas. So YES, those points above are as sound and solid as they get. Follow them religiously and you will be amazed at how fast you can become a great speaker, motivator, coach, counselor etc if that's your dream. Morning champions!
James Mwang'amba

Comments

Popular Posts